Monday, 13 January 2014

Super soft play dough!

Well I found a new play dough recipe and it is extremely soft with a silky soft texture so I just wanted to share. 

Now before I do please note that due to the ingredients it cannot be consumed so probably not great for very little ones


So using just hair conditioner, cornflower and food colouring as per 

http://pagingfunmums.com/2013/11/01/soft-as-a-cloud-playdoughusing-only-2-ingredients/


Ingredients 

1 part conditioner

2 parts corn flour/corn starch

Food colouring (optional)


Step 1

Pour your conditioner into a bowl (we used vo5 – note that not all conditioners are of the same consistency so you may need to add a little more or a little less corn flour to get the right consistency for you)

Step 2

Pour in the corn flour

Step 3

Give the mixture a good stir

Step 4 (optional)

Add a few drops of food colouring

Step 5

Mix well using your hands. This part smells delicious!


The play




No comments:

Post a Comment