Well it has been almost 2 months since I last posted, and I really am not sure where the time has gone. With Christmas and new year we have all been so busy I have neglected to keep this up to date, but I will be trying to post once or twice a week in the new year starting today!
Well today we have had a lovely day just chilling around the house and playing with Lego and sorting out the Hama beads, we spent around 2 hours this afternoon making picture and the sorting the beads into tubs by colour, the girls had a great time and they were learning without even realising it which for me is the best form of education.
We will be looking at the topic of bears starting next week as that is what my eldest daughter really wants to learn about, but to kick us off it is our home ed book club on Friday for which we still have to choose a book and some activities and then the week after we will be going to our first science club! Very exciting times!
So hope you are al, enjoying the first day of the new year and I hope you will all have a great year of learning and exploring the world around you!

No comments:
Post a Comment