But the question for me is as September approaches do I follow a timetable for formal learning or not? Do I plan for September and keep to term times or do I just go with the flow, I am swaying towards a semi structured and project lead approach where my daughter chooses the projects and we plan around that but we do try and stick to a little English and maths each day! I also do not expect to follow traditional term times but to keep to a less formal approach and break when work becomes unproductive and stops happening, hopefully we can wait and see an I can post up some of our fun projects for you all to see.
Just as a taste of our project work so far my daughter was interested in ancient Egypt so we built a sugar cube pyramid below is the outcome

No comments:
Post a Comment