I think of the children stuck in hot and sticky classrooms learning and working because they have to and I think of the fun my two have been having in the sun and how work has been slower due to the heat and the struggle to concentrate!
You are only a child once and you can never get those years back, we spend enough time as adults working because we have to and missing out in the sun or fun days so why should we miss out on it as children too!
When the weather cools down we will do more work again but while it is difficult due to the heat we will enjoy ourselves and stay cool, how many school children do that!
Also my 2 girls are having such fun playing together but they are 2 years apart so stick them is school and they won't be together, when my eldest was in school this had a big impact on their relationship as she was tired on her return home so they did not really get time to play together but now they are having fun!
As I write this post I can see the parents getting ready to pick up their children from school, they all look too hot and fed up, I wonder how the kids feel!
No comments:
Post a Comment