Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Home ed resources

I just wanted to share resources as I come across them so I will start today

Firstly I use a free online christian curriculum called easy Peasy homeschool, it is split into subjects so you can use as much or as little of it as you like and it i
Has lots of links to free resources dotted throughout

Www.allinonehomeschool.com

Another link for downloading free reading books is progressive phonics, and is a nice way to supplement a structured reading program, although I am also a big fan of using the local library.

http://www.progressivephonics.com

If you like book based activities as we do and linking curriculum areas then try teaching ideas they have a great 
book list with a good selection of activities based on the books


Www.teachingideas.co.uk


Imagination tree has some fantastic craft ideas and fun play ideas which I love for learning through play

Www.theimaginationtree.com


I will add more as I come across them but I hope you can use some of these in your home education. 

A new reading resource 

Www.teachyourmonstertoread.com 

Fantastic phonic practice and totally free!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment