Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Our first day of home ed

Today is our first day free from the confines of school. This morning was a very nerve wracking time for me as I took our de-registration letter to my daughters school!

I have two daughters one is 5 and was in reception at school and she was not enjoying her time there, constantly upset and complaining about the noise and that she was bored at school. Her behaviour at home was being effected by her mood and she had no enthusiasm to do anything outside of school as she a constantly tired! 

My other daughter is younger only 3 and goes to play group and loves it, and will continue to do so until she is of compulsory education age to allow me time to work with my eldest daughter. 

Today we have spent time play and reading to allow her time to adjust. 

I will be posting about our journey on here so please come and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment